Sunday, September 2, 2012

This is an SOS! Jonatics, Hold On!


If you guys don't know, I'm a very very big fan of the Jonas Brothers. I've loved them ever since before their days in Disney.

from the Music Video for the Theme Song of American Dragon: Jake Long
I've been waiting for them to come to the Philippines for about 8 years now. As more and more bands and artists came, I started to lose hope since they've been absent from the music scene for a while now. But I just got AMAZING news! I saw a tweet from Philippine Concerts and Manila Concert Scene saying that they are coming here for a concert this OCTOBER 19, 2012 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Of course, like any normal Jonas Brothers fan, I started to FREAK OUT!!

Jonas Brothers soon became the Trending Topic here in the Philippines.







And of course all my crazy fan-girling tweets




Now all I'm waiting for is the start of ticket selling! No price is too high for a Jonas Brothers concert! I've already even changed my cover photo on facebook!



Wanna check the article out?
Check out the On The Road episode of Married To Jonas here
Follow Manila Concert Scene and Philippine Concerts on twitter for more info!
Follow me on twitter.


1 comment: