Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat!

A few weeks ago, Mom thought of holding a potluck dinner for Halloween. She wasn't supposed to go all out for this since most of the guests were friends of my little sister, but of course, after seeing all the halloween decorations for sale, Mom couldn't help but pull out all the stops.


Our awesome dessert table filled with so much treats for everyone.

Our supply of blood for our Vampiric guests
Eye Macarons from Andreas Pastry Art

Even our lawn and trees were decorated!
Amazing paper lanterns from Kenneth Cobonpue
Made by Larbs, our resident pumpkin carver
Some of the resident ghosts decided to make an appearance
The spotlights that Robert Blancaflor lent us really helped with the spooky trees

I love how everyone wore costumes! Made the night super fun. :)
I went as a broken doll while my sister, Jacqui, went as a shot zombie.
I really liked this penguin costume!!! Just because I really love penguins!
A street person was able to get in and was caught stealing some candy
James Reyes, Puey Quinones and Candy Dizon

Not sure if what Ninang Jenny is wearing is considered a costume because I can totally see her wearing it anywhere... But hey, she says she's Sporty Spice..
Janina Dizon-Hoschka
My cousins as superheroes!

My younger sister's friends were in really creative and some really gruesome costumes.
I really like the costume of Dead Waldo! :)

It was such a fun night! There was so much food that I feel like I gained a couple of pounds that night alone. The decor was so amazing and the people really got into the halloween spirit!
With my grandfather and Larbs
Jae Pickrell is so creepy!
Do you see what I see?
Me and Mom wore matching costumes!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment